Opening New Vistas
Opening New Vistas…
- Catering to the needs of rural youth of remote area and providing an access to their education in tune with competitive environment around.
- Maintaining the gender equity, particularly the girl students get a platform to showcase their talent and get higher education.
- The college has a significant role in decreasing the dropout ratio of students, particularly girls in the region.
- The college ensures regular teaching throughout the academic session, notwithstanding the inclement weather, particularly in winters when the college faces acute problem with no sun around.
- This institution takes due care of the aspiration of the students hailing from quite remote surrounding where the possibility of higher education is very low.
- The institution imparts education to the students of the area where people are not aware of the value of education.
- The institution provides educational facilities in the area where most of the students have to cover distance of 10-20 km on foot daily.